Fully traceable & mindfully sourced
- Designed for light warmth
- Our genderless Crop Puffer is crafted with 700FP down- our down is 100% recycled using Re:Down® The exterior recycled fabric is treated with PFC-Free DWR for water-repellency.
- Exterior: 100% Recycled Nylon
- Fill: 700FP Recycled Down and Feathers
- Baffle: 100% Recycled Polyester (a baffle encases the down so it does not migrate)
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Fleece and Rib Cuff: 100% Recycled Polyester
100% Certified Recycled Materials, sourced in Asia and manufactured in Vietnam at a WRAP certified vendor.
Full Transparency From Conception to Closet
The story of Crop Puffer begins in January 2020 when the founder Alexandra Dean embarked on a mission to create a sustainable clothing line that was both functional and aesthetically pleasing. With a background in functional clothing and seeing the harsh material use in the outerwear industry, Alexandra aimed to create a line that prioritized sustainability and ethics. Every item of material used is carefully selected by Alexandra from a range of certified suppliers to ensure the lowest possible impact. As a small brand, Alexandra is able to ensure that every item used is certified, from trims to stitches and lining, and that the garment factories used are WRAP certified. With only one team member, Alexandra herself, and a smaller factory in Vietnam, the brand is able to manage and vet everything that goes into the production process. Sustainability is not just a buzzword for Adhere to Studios, it is an ethos that is factored in at every stage of the design and production process, making it stand out from other brands. This jacket has lived in 1 country, traveled hundreds of miles, and given life to recycled materials to earn a permanent spot in your wardrobe. We have you love this jacket and wear it with pride, knowing you are embodying sustainable fashion and choosing to better the planet with your conscious shopping choices.
Uniquely designed with sustainability in mind.
- Fits true to size
- Model is wearing a size S
Reach out for any fit advise.
True Sustainability means traceability and transparency along the entire production process.
At Shop ZERO, we enforce the highest level of ethical and environmental sustainability.
- Estimated delivery fluctuates based on brand. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- You have 30 days from the shipping date to return your purchase