Fully traceable & mindfully sourced
- 100% Deadstock Material
- Made in Poland from Italian fabric sourced out of dead-stock
- This is what you wear when you want elegant and classy but with an edge. It comes with an open back with overlapping straps that add that extra twist you need.
- The dress has side adjustments allowing you to modify the length as you want.
A blend of fully deadstock materials, sourced in Europe and handmade in Poland.
Full Transparency From Conception to Closet
The Emilija Dress's story begins in Italy, where the 100% deadstock fabric is initially sourced. Every inch of material used is carefully selected by the founder of HEUTE, Fabrizzia De Toni, from a single vendor who specializes in luxury deadstock. When sourcing materials, HEUTE prioritizes composition, always searching for 100% natural fibers rather than a synthetic mix like polyester. Once the material is sourced, it is transported to Poland where the production process will begin. Every garment is produced at this family-owned operation, which has been in business for over 30 years. The dress is then formed into a classy, yet edgy fit with an open back and overlapping straps and side adjustments to modify length. Once the dress is completed it is packaged in compostable packaging and sent to a shipment center, heading straight to you. This dress has lived in 2 countries, traveled hundreds of miles, and given life to discarded materials to earn a permanent spot in your wardrobe. We have you love this dress and wear it with pride, knowing you are embodying sustainable fashion and choosing to better the planet with your conscious shopping choices.
Uniquely designed with sustainability in mind.
- Fits true to size
- Model is 5'10 and wears S
Reach out for any fit advise.
True Sustainability means traceability and transparency along the entire production process.
At Shop ZERO, we enforce the highest level of ethical and environmental sustainability.
- Estimated delivery fluctuates based on brand. Please contact us directly at email@example.com for more information.
- You have 30 days from the shipping date to return your purchase