Fully traceable & mindfully sourced
- 100% Deadstock Material
- Made in Poland from Italian fabric sourced out of dead-stock
- Versatile silk top with a peach-skin like feel. The open back is inspired by the art of Shibari. Perfect to pair with leather trousers for an elegant night out.
- 100% silk.
A blend of fully deadstock materials, sourced in Europe and handmade in Poland.
Full Transparency From Conception to Closet
The Amanda Top's story begins in Italy, where the 100% deadstock fabric is initially sourced. Every inch of material used is carefully selected by the founder of HEUTE, Fabrizzia De Toni, from a single vendor who specializes in luxury deadstock. When sourcing materials, HEUTE prioritizes composition, always searching for 100% natural fibers rather than a synthetic mix like polyester. Once the material is sourced, it is transported to Poland where the production process will begin. Every garment is produced at a family-owned operation, which has been in business for over 30 years. The top is then formed into an elegant fit with an open back and unique strap detailing. Once the top is completed it is packaged in compostable packaging and sent to a shipment center, heading straight to you. This top has lived in 2 countries, traveled hundreds of miles, and given life to discarded materials to earn a permanent spot in your wardrobe. We have you love this top and wear it with pride, knowing you are embodying sustainable fashion and choosing to better the planet with your conscious shopping choices.
Uniquely designed with sustainability in mind.
- Fits true to size
- Model is 5'10 and wears S
Reach out for any fit advise.
True Sustainability means traceability and transparency along the entire production process.
At Shop ZERO, we enforce the highest level of ethical and environmental sustainability.
- Estimated delivery fluctuates based on brand. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- You have 30 days from the shipping date to return your purchase