The cream of the crop - our super fine signature 60/2 merino yarn has been knitted into a compact, light weight seasonless ribbed roll neck, making this ideal for both layering and as a stand alone piece. With a 19.5µ, the hand feel is of uncompromised quality which elevates the softness, breathability and longevity of this machine washable round neck sweater.
Fully traceable & mindfully sourced
- 100% NATIVA™ Merino Wool
- 19.5µ, of the highest grade
- 60/2 yarn knitted into 16GG
- Naturally resilient, soft & breathable
- Fully fashioned ribbing & hand-linked seams
Fully traceable wool farmed in Uruguay, spun in Austria & knitted in Lithuania, discover our fully transparent supplychain
Wear more, wash less
Your Rhea knitwear followed an environmentally friendly wool finishing process to remain machine-washable. Check the Care Guide for our extra tips
And if you do get tired of your knit (after many, many seasons) you can join our Recycle program
Designed to fit snug as a bug, this slim fitting roll neck will not disappoint in fabric density or fit.
- A tailored slim fit.
- Fits true to size
- Model is 173cm and wears XS
We recommend sizing down if you like a fitted fit, & would love to help with any fit related questions.
Undeniably transparent means traceability and transparency along the entire value chain via Blockchain Technology.
At Rhea, we are fully Certified in the following
- Free shipping on orders €100 and over
- Estimated delivery is 1 to 4 working days, depending on the delivery address
- Returns are always on us. You have 30 days from the shipping date to return your purchase
- To save you the hassle of printing your return label can be found in the box. Simply attach to the top of your box, and post at your local drop off point.