Fully traceable & mindfully sourced
- Linen and organic cotton blend yarn.
- ITEM AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER - it may take between 2 and 4 weeks for this item to be dispatched depending on demand.
- Floral Granny Square pattern, inspired by the 70s.
Sourced in Europe and handmade in France.
Full Transparency From Conception to Closet
The story of the Granny Bonnet begins in Europe, where the linen, cotton yarn is initially sourced. Every inch of material used is carefully selected by the founders of Bleu Chose, Méryl Flambert and Marie Lepin. When sourcing materials Bleu Chose prioritizes impact, focusing on traceability and sustainability. Once the material is sourced, it is brought to France where the top will be handcrafted through a slow production process. Every garment is handmade by fairly compensated, professional seamstresses to ensure quality and reduce waste. The hat is then formed into a Floral Granny Square pattern, inspired by the 70s. Once the hat is completed, it is packaged in 100% recycled material and sent to a shipment center, heading straight to you. This hat has lived in 1 country, traveled hundreds of miles, and given a new life to discarded material, to earn a permanent spot in your wardrobe. We hope you love this hat and wear it with pride, knowing that you are embodying fashion and choosing to better the planet with your conscious shopping choices.
Uniquely designed with sustainability in mind.
- Model is 5'11 and wears a size S.
Reach out for any fit advise.
True Sustainability means traceability and transparency along the entire production process.
At Shop ZERO, we enforce the highest level of ethical and environmental sustainability.
- Estimated delivery fluctuates based on brand. Please contact us directly at email@example.com for more information.
- You have 30 days from the shipping date to return your purchase