Fully traceable & mindfully sourced
- Hemp and Organic Cotton
- Made from offcuts collected at the cutting stage of other styles made from our hero Hemp/Organic Cotton
- Ethically made on Wadawurrung land
- Machine Wash on Cold & Gentle Cycle
- High stretch material
A blend of organic cotton and hemp, made in a refurbished horse stable studio, powered by the sun and hydrated by the rain.
Full Transparency From Conception to Closet
The story of the Panel Boob Tube begins in Australia, where the hemp/ cotton mix is initially sourced. Every inch of material used is carefully selected by the founder, Krystal Deans from a range of suppliers based in Australia and New Zealand. When sourcing materials, Krystal prioritizes longevity always searching for fabric that will stand the test time. Once the material is sourced, it is transported to Krystal’s studio where the top will be handcrafted through a slow production process. Every garment is handmade by Krystal at her refurbished horse stable studio that is powered by the sun and hydrated by the rain. Once the top is completed it is packaged in compostable bags and sent to a shipment center, heading straight to you. This top has lived in 1 country, traveled hundreds of miles, and given life to discarded materials to earn a permanent spot in your wardrobe. We have you love this top and wear it with pride, knowing you are embodying sustainable fashion and choosing to better the planet with your conscious shopping choices.
Uniquely designed with sustainability in mind.
- A tailored slim fit
- Size down for a tight fit
- Model is 5'11 and wears XS
Reach out for any fit advise.
True Sustainability means traceability and transparency along the entire production process.
At Shop ZERO, we enforce the highest level of ethical and environmental sustainability.
- Estimated delivery fluctuates based on brand. Please contact us directly at email@example.com for more information.
- You have 30 days from the shipping date to return your purchase