Fully traceable & mindfully sourced
- Soft, slouchy but with enough space to fit everything, the Monier bucket bag will go everywhere with you.
- Global Recycled Standard certified, luxury smooth Italian recycled leather.
- Well-sized with a simple magnet fastener, it fits most laptops and the handy inside pocket keeps valuables safe.
- Ethically made in London
Made of supple, grainy recycled leather, it's a pleasure to have and to hold.
Full Transparency From Conception to Closet
The Monier Bucket Tote's story begins in Europe, where the 100% recycled, luxury full-grain leather is initially sourced. Every inch of material used is carefully selected by the women of BEEN London from a certified-recycled warehouse in Europe. When sourcing materials, BEEN London prioritizes certifications and impact, always focusing on how to minimize waste. Once the material is sourced, it is transported via boat, to lessen impact, to London’s East End where the bags will be made in a workshop. Next, BEEN London's team comes into contact with the leather for the first time. When beginning the brand's journey, founder Genia Mineeva found one of London’s last bag-makers, and the brand has continued supporting their craftsmanship ever since. Every piece is made with a careful zero-waste design and meticulous attention to detail. A square shape design minimizes waste as no corners are cut off and thread is used in replacement of glue to ensure the bag can always be repaired. Manufacturing locally brings complete transparency, while enabling the brand to bring jobs into the community and ensure that a living wage is paid to all employees. Once completed, a courier service picks up the bag on a bicycle and transports it to a shipment center headed straight to you. This bag has lived in 2 countries, traveled hundreds of miles, and provided a new life to an old slab of leather, to earn a permanent spot in your wardrobe. We hope you love this bag and wear it with pride, knowing that you are embodying fashion and choosing to better the planet with your conscious shopping choice.
Uniquely designed with sustainability in mind.
- H 37cm x L 25cm x W 17cm
- Strap length: 63cm - 71cm
Reach out for any fit advise.
True Sustainability means traceability and transparency along the entire production process.
At Shop ZERO, we enforce the highest level of ethical and environmental sustainability.
- Estimated delivery fluctuates based on brand. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- You have 30 days from the shipping date to return your purchase