Fully traceable & mindfully sourced
- 100% Deadstock Fabric
- Pants are pleated at the front to add volume to the wide-legs. The raised seams at front and back create an elonganting effect.
- Ethically made in Lithuania
- Machine Wash on Cold & Gentle Cycle
- Coordinates perfectly with a pants to create a three-piece suit.
A blend of fully deadstock material, sourced in Europe and handmade in Lithuania.
Full Transparency From Conception to Closet
The story of the Lemon Yellow Wool Pant begins in Lithuania, where the deadstock wool is initially sourced. Every inch of material used is carefully selected by Reda, the founder of Reda Paula, from local manufacturers or bankrupt businesses. When sourcing materials, Reda Paula prioritizes longevity. She only uses the highest quality natural fibers to ensure the pant can last a lifetime, or be appreciated by more than one owner if gifted, swapped, or upcycled. Once the material is sourced, it is brought to Reda’s small-town studio where the pant will be handcrafted through a slow production process. Every garment is handmade by fairly compensated, professional seamstresses to ensure quality and reduce waste. Once the pant is completed, it is packaged in 100% biodegradable material and sent to a shipment center heading straight to you. This pant has lived in 1 country, traveled hundreds of miles, and given a new life to discarded material, to earn a permanent spot in your wardrobe. We hope you love this pant and wear it with pride, knowing that you are embodying fashion and choosing to better the planet with your conscious shopping choices.
Uniquely designed with sustainability in mind.
- Size XS: length – 115 cm, hips – 94 cm, waist – 70 cm.
- Size S: length – 115 cm, hips – 98 cm, waist – 74 cm.
- Size M: length – 115 cm, hips – 102 cm, waist – 78 cm.
- Model is 5'9 and wears S
Reach out for any fit advise.
True Sustainability means traceability and transparency along the entire production process.
At Shop ZERO, we enforce the highest level of ethical and environmental sustainability.
- Estimated delivery fluctuates based on brand. Please contact us directly at email@example.com for more information.
- You have 30 days from the shipping date to return your purchase