Fully traceable & mindfully sourced
- Choose from 26 letters, any number, and + an exclamation point (up to 8 characters per line).ADD CUSTOMIZATION NOTE AT CHECKOUT
- 100% Deadstock Letters
- Fabric is Organic Cotton
- Ethically made in Los Angeles
- Machine Wash on Cold & Gentle Cycle
A blend of fully deadstock material, sourced and sewed in Los Angeles.
Full Transparency From Conception to Closet
The story of the Custom Oversized Tee begins in Los Angeles, California. Every piece of fabric is chosen by Ellie Chen and Jensen Neff, the co-founders of Oddli Clothing, who carefully select deadstock fabric typically destined for the landfill. When sourcing material, Ellie and Jensen prioritize utilizing deadstock fabric, as there is 14 million tons of textile waste generated daily. Once the material is sourced, it is transported to Oddli's manufacturer in Downtown, Los Angeles where the production process begins. Oddli's manufacturer saves the excess scraps from the production of Oddli dresses. The letters on each top are made from those scraps after being laser cut into the shape of each letter. Through local material sourcing, local manufacturing, and welcoming the concept of slow fashion, Oddli minimizes their impact while directly combating waste by producing this tee. With every handmade tee, Ellie and Jensen have complete oversight of the entire production process. Once your tee is completed it is packaged in boxes made from recycled material, dropped off at a shipment center, and transported straight to you. This tee has lived in 2 countries, given new life to a discarded piece of fabric, and traveled hundreds of miles to earn a permanent spot in your wardrobe. We hope you love this tee and wear it with pride, knowing that you embody fashion and choose to better the planet with your conscious shopping choice.
Uniquely designed with sustainability in mind.
- The shirt is meant to be oversize for women's and true to size for men.
- Kai is size M 5'7". Sarita is 5'8 and wearing a size L.
Reach out for any fit advise.
True Sustainability means traceability and transparency along the entire production process.
At Shop ZERO, we enforce the highest level of ethical and environmental sustainability.
- Estimated delivery fluctuates based on brand. Please contact us directly at email@example.com for more information.
- You have 30 days from the shipping date to return your purchase