Fully traceable & mindfully sourced
- 60% Merino Wool & 40% Tencel™
- 19.5µ, of the highest grade
- 50/2 yarn knitted into 12GG
- Naturally resilient, soft & breathable
- Elegant surface sheen
- Fully fashioned ribbing & hand-linked seams
A blend of fully traceable wool farmed in Uruguay & lenzing tencel, spun in Austria & knitted in Lithuania, discover our fully transparent supplychain
Wear more, wash less
Your Rhea knitwear followed an environmentally friendly wool finishing process to remain machine-washable. Check the Care Guide for our extra tips
And if you do get tired of your knit (after many, many seasons) you can join our Recycle program
Designed as a straight fit, this crop tank falls perfectly at the waist.
- A tailored slim fit.
- Fits true to size
- Model is 170cm and wears XS
This style is available in S, M, L. Size up or down depending how you like to wear this style, and reach out for any fit advise.
Undeniably transparent means traceability and transparency along the entire value chain via Blockchain Technology.
At Rhea, we are fully Certified in the following
- Estimated delivery is 1 to 4 working days, depending on the delivery address
- Returns are always on us. You have 30 days from the shipping date to return your purchase