Fully traceable & mindfully sourced
- Upper: 70% recycled cotton, 30% viscose
- Lining: 100% organic cotton
- Sole: up to 70% recycled rubber, 30% rubber
Fabric sourced in Italy & Designed in Paris & Produced in Portugal.
Full Transparency From Conception to Closet
The story of the 1992 Surplus begins in Italy, where the canvas material is initially sourced. When sourcing materials, Virón always prioritizes low impact, constantly seeking to improve the standards of how shoes can be made. The shoes are majority made of recycled materials collected within the EU, however, virgin materials are introduced to ensure the apple leather does not spoil. Virón is on a mission to constantly make the best shoe available on the market today. Following sourcing and creation, the bulk of Virón's materials are sent to Portugal where the shoes are assembled. Once the shoes are completed, they are packaged in 100% recyclable material, and transported to a shipment center headed straight to you. These shoes have lived in 2 countries, traveled hundreds of miles, and provided a second life to discarded materials, to earn a permanent spot in your wardrobe. We hope you love these shoes and wear them with pride, knowing that you are embodying fashion and choosing to better the planet with your conscious shopping choice.
We recommend 0,5–1 size smaller compared to performance/running shoes
- VIRÓN 37 - NIKE 37,5 - VANS 38
- VIRÓN 38 - BALENCIAGA 37 - MARGIELA 38 - NIKE 38
Reach out for any fit advise.
True Sustainability means traceability and transparency along the entire production process.
At Shop ZERO, we enforce the highest level of ethical and environmental sustainability.
- Estimated delivery fluctuates based on brand. Please contact us directly at email@example.com for more information.
- You have 30 days from the shipping date to return your purchase